Judge Morty Judge Morty

Great to watch and dialogue keeps slightly Rick and Morty would like to see some flash of the why he was there. We know why he was there.

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

I think the voice acting and sounds needs work, but everything else was great. It was so trippy! I would love to see a series or even a show on Tv! Keep up the great work.

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

I can't believe how flawless this was, hope to see more.

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

I like what you put into the animation, but you alot of effort of trying to be Egoraptor.
It seems like you were very inspired by Metal Gear Awesome, but nice voice acting, and I prefer if you did more original script instead of using Egorapter's popular vulgar language.

Brojack responds:

Thank's glad you enjoyed it :) I'd prefer it if you didn't see it as trying to be like egoraptor as that was not what I was doing. Merely because I have the same kind of humor in the same kind of medium as him means I'm bound to be compared to the lad, but I have no intentions of copying the guy :)

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

I love how this is all true.

I showed my Chinese friend this. You should really start considering to teach people, because you make it so FUNNY! It's Rosetta Stone, but the comedy version. You keep it real. I always thought this language was, so difficult. I love the way you put this. GREAT JOB! ;DD haha

Take This Pill Take This Pill

The symbols

I love how all of your flash animations represent&stand for very strong&bold reason.,& How you are able to represent the Hospital as a place for death&greed. It's great how you can show people to understand this situation of being tricked. You should be doing speeches, but with this Animation because it shows so much on how the medical facilities take advantage of our lack of knowledge...& our money.

Alight Alight

Drop DEAD Gorgeous

The water&fire elements are so simple. I can't believe how original this flash animation is. It's so unique how you just grabbed two small characters. One boy&One girl how you guys were able to show characteristics of the Aquanna being so shy, humble&meek. Then Sparker obviously, being the hot head, but showing how he is very brave&his power when he is angry. I love how you let water meet fire, but then after the destruction you created life. It's just so Beautiful&the music really helped a lot.

WarMachine PART1 WarMachine PART1

DRAGON BALL Z

AWESOME ANIMATION ;DD <3
Very intense animation! Although, I would love reason for why they were fighting. . .

Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

Since it was your FIRST Attempt...

I give it a 5 just because it was your first submission and it really wasn't that great and I have seen worst than this. I wisht the voice acting was more clear and would make up for the STIFF animation. The idea was okay, and could of been better if you worked on writing more. Just practice more. I know some people have 1st submission that aren't great at first no one is until you get the hang of it, so I will be looking out for you submissions, but overall NEEDS improvement.

Ransom! Ransom!

XD Who's that Daddy ?

I thought it was funny. It's clean, too. That's quite rare especially on Newgrounds. I thought the voice acting was great, but the animation could of been better. I wish the guys had hair...bald people creep me out...Good Luck and keep up more pretty good funny work. :P

zigilante responds:

That's us, bringing wholesome, family values back to Newgrounds. ;)